We have updated the EA Training case to include a set of EA Capability Reference Documents.
In the interim you can download our EA Capability Reference Documents.
Case will include populated EA Repository, templates & exercises to address a real-world problem our team worked on.
- Exercise 1: EA Capability: Frame the Purpose of the EA Team
- Exercise 2: Motivation: Understand the Corporate & Divisional motivations
- Exercise 3: Principles: Evaluate the Architecture Principles
- Exercise 4: Stakeholders: Understand Key Stakeholders
- Exercise 5: Business Architecture: Understand Capabilities
- Exercise 6: Information System Architecture: Understand Information Systems
- Exercise 7: Viewpoints: Effective communication with Stakeholders
- Exercise 8 primary: Security Architecture: Understand development of Security Architecture & the SABSA Business Attributes Profile
- Exercise 8 secondary: Technology Architecture: Understand the Technology Services required
- Exercise 9: Target: Describe a Target (Use Architecture Model, Gap & Work Package)
- Exercise 10: Roadmap: Describe a Roadmap that realizes the Target, perform trade-off against different priorities, and understand Capability-based planning