- Download 26
- File Size 4.00 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date 4 June 2020
- Last Updated 13 February 2021
Download Agile Enterprise Architecture Case Study
Download the Agile Enterprise Architecture Case Study to see an example developing an EA Capability and useful architecture at the same time.
Conexiam Consulting uses time-boxed engagements that develop your in-house enterprise architecture team. Every engagement to Establish and Enhance an EA Team uses 6-week sprints. Each sprint has 4 themes:
- Individual & Team training & mentoring,
- Improving your organization's ability to use enterprise architecture
- EA Method & tool development,
- Useful EA deliverable
Agile Enterprise Architecture Case Study
We present this case study jointly with our customer. It covers the first two sprints.
Conexiam's Agile Predictable Enterprise Architecture method improved the EA Team and delivered useful enterprise architecture. The initial enterprise architecture deliverables focused on the Digital Transformation journey. This case is about how, not what. We speak to how we developed the team and the enterprise architecture. How the architecture guided and constrained agile software development. We do not speak about what the journey is.
Agile Enterprise Architecture - agile method & agile development
Agile enterprise architecture usually talks about supporting agile software development. We also use agile methods to develop enterprise architecture. The case covers both. How we support agile software development and use agile methods for Predictable EA.
Digital Transformation based on 7-levers Digital Transformation
Included in the Agile Enterprise Architecture Case Study
- Downloadable Case Study Presentation
- Supporting Material available from Conexiam's free EA Community
- Video presentation
- Conexiam EA Capability Development Tools
What happens next
- You will get an email with a download link. The link is valid for 15 minutes. If it expires, please re-request.
- To watch the video and download the supporting tools, you need to join our free EA Community.
You are free to pass on the free membership
- We will add you to an email list that focuses on developing EA Teams. The list gets new free content assisting building high-functioning EA Teams.
You are free to decline the email list.
|Agile Case Study (Open Group Ottawa Summer 2017 Published).pdf|