- Download 18
- File Size 652.46 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date 17 January 2021
- Last Updated 13 February 2021
Download EA Capability Reference Architecture
Every EA Team is unique. Every EA Team is consistent. We base every EA Team on the Navigate EA Capability Reference Architecture.
Speed up establishing and enhancing your unique EA Team. Deliberately configure your EA Team.
Hands-on practical quick-start to a high-functioning EA Team. Conexiam's EA Capability consultants used the Navigate EA Capability Reference Architecture as the foundation for the TOGAF Series Leader's Guide.
EA Capability Reference Architecture to establish a high-functioning EA Team
EA Teams are dynamic and need their capability to deliver before their organization’s need for support is at hand. The depth and breadth of EA Capability operations evolve. High-functioning EA teams adapt to the change facing their organization. In fact, the frequency of the need to create different architecture deliverables varies.
We cover five broad topics.
- Positioning Enterprise Architecture
- EA Capability Reference Architecture
- Selection of an organization’s EA Team's Purpose
- Techniques for assessing the EA Capabilities required for EA Team's Purpose
- Building an optimal EA Team capability-based improvement roadmap
EA Capability Reference Architecture
There is no best EA Team design. Nor one optimal structure or approach. There is an organizational specific requirement to address. The fungibility of EA techniques allows leading practitioners to support different problem spaces. An unfortunate by-product is casual observers and practitioners pigeonhole the EA Team to the purpose they have seen. This is just like assuming the sales team of an enterprise business-to-business organization is the only sales team design. The implicit assumption that every organization has the same problem and priority is wrong. Design your EA Team to serve your organization.
Conexiam's consultants aggressively use reference models. We are always looking for a way to speed up the delivery of better architecture. The best reference models are comprehensive. With a comprehensive model, you can be confident of complete coverage. You use the model to focus on optimizing the target. Understand the gaps. Finally, develop the capability-based improvement.
What happens next
- You will get an email with a download for the Navigate EA Capability Reference Architecture. The link is valid for 15 minutes. If it expires, please re-request.
- We will add you to an email list that focuses on developing EA Team. The list gets new free content assisting building high-functioning EA Teams.
You are free to skip joining the list.
- You will get an invitation to join our free EA Community.
Creative Commons Attribution License
We license this work under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/. This is a summary of (and not a substitute for) the license.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
|1610912283wpdm_Conexiam - EA Capability Reference Model.docx|