Download TOGAF Case Study
Download the TOGAF Case Study to see an example developing an EA Capability and useful architecture at the same time.
TOGAF Architecture Case Study
We present this case study jointly with our customer. It covers the first two sprints.
Conexiam's TOGAF-based Predictable Enterprise Architecture method improved the EA Team and delivered useful enterprise architecture. The background to the case is a Digital Transformation journey. This case is about how, not what. We speak to how we developed the team and the enterprise architecture. How the architecture guided and constrained agile software development. We do not speak about what the journey is.
TOGAF Enterprise Architecture - agile method & agile development
TOGAF and agile are natural fits. For decades TOGAF said 'iterative.' Today we say 'agile.' To most people, agile enterprise architecture usually means supporting agile software development. We also use agile methods to develop enterprise architecture. The case covers both. Create the conditions for successful Digital Transformation using agile software development, guide and constrain agile software development, and use iterative methods for Predictable EA.
Digital Transformation based on 7-levers Digital Transformation
Included in the TOGAF Case Study
- Downloadable TOGAF Case Study Presentation
- Supporting Material available from Conexiam's free EA Community
- Video presentation
- Conexiam EA Capability Development Tools
What happens next
- You will redirected to a TOGAF Case Study download link. The link is valid for 15 minutes. If it expires, please re-request.
- To watch the video and download the supporting tools, you need to join our free EA Community.
You are free to pass on the free membership
- We will add you to an email list that focuses on developing EA Teams. The list gets new free content assisting building high-functioning EA Teams.
You are free to decline the email list.
Our free enterprise architecture resources are all drawn from consulting and training.
Conexiam Consulting develops Navigate and Predictable EA. We teach the exact tools and techniques we use. We use our training when we develop enterprise architecture teams. Every EA Capability Development engagement uses EA with TOGAF and Navigate.