Conexiam is scheduled to speak in the Healthcare, Methods and IT4IT tracks at the Open Group’s conference “Making Standards Work”. We are also hosting a 1/2 day workshop on how we do architecture.
Ken Street will be speaking about ADM Governance; Sri will be speaking about Transforming Organizations using Open Group Standards; Dave Hornford will be speaking about Turning the IT conversation to demonstrable value.
Conexiam will be hosting the “TOGAF® Workshop – Current practice how they really do architecture today” on
Tuesday July 19 2016. We are still finalizing the structure. At this point we are intending a hands-on session exploring a significant transformation.
Ken Street will be speaking about ADM Governance
Key Takeaways from Ken
- Path to enabling business value with governance when:
- You are architecting for purpose
- You are architecting to address your stakeholder’s concerns
- Accelerating architecture development with Decision Rights and Authorities
- Importance of Cross Organizational Information in Governance
Sriram Sabesan will be speaking about Transforming Organizations using Open Group Standards
Key takeaways from Sri
- Striking a balance between management and implementation
- Architecture Governance and Implementation Governance Continuum
Dave Hornford will be speaking about Turning the IT Conversation to Demonstrable Value
Key Takeaways from Dave
- Importance of confidence in change decisions
- Path to enabling (not delivering) business value
- Acceleration provided by reference architecture
Ed Harrington will be leading a workshop on Smart City Ecosystems
This workshop will look at the success factors that enable a smart city ecosystem to grow, to be a source of profit for participating companies, and to enhance the quality of life of participating citizens. A smart city is based on an ecosystem of companies and individuals that supply, operate, maintain and use the smart systems and technology. The city administration plays a central role in developing and sustaining that ecosystem.