True Life EA Webinar: Agile COVID-19 Response
Learn from a real-world case study of an Agile Covid-19 Response. How an enterprise architecture team led an agile enterprise response. The major corporation not only survived but thrived in the COVID-19 crisis.
- How to deal with any change situation
- Approach to architecting fast-paced change for a crisis
- Practical Guidance on what activity Enterprise Architects need to perform to succeed
Agile is a method and state of being
Real agile is a state of being
It isn’t how you do it
It is whether you have it
- Software development (one use of method)
- Agile method applied outside of software development
External opportunities, threats or crises must be dealt with. Being agile means you can respond.
The best agile response advances the business goals, stays nimble, and takes decisive action. Learn practical guidance on what high-functioning Enterprise Architecture Teams deliver for enterprise agility.
With these strategies and solutions, you will be front and center:
- Handle external change (agile or crisis)
- Advance your business goals and staying nimble
- Take decisive action to promote your team and help your business
Webinar was recorded live on 7 May 2020. Covers how the enterprise architecture team led an agile response for a major corporation was able to make the changes to thrive during this Covid-19 crisis.
Enterprise Agility is your ability to respond to the unexpected.
Alertness: can you detect opportunities and threats?
Accessibility: can you access relevant information in time to respond?
Decisiveness: can you make decisions using the available information?
Swiftness: can you implement your decisions in time available?
Flexibility: what are you doing to reduce the barriers to action? Think of your stretching exercises
What happens next
- You get immediate access to the Webinar. An email will provide access instructions to our free EA Community.
- We will add you to an email list that focuses on being a better enterprise architect.
You are free to skip joining the list.
- The free EA Community.
Webinar delivered by Dave Hornford. Dave is a world-thought leader in EA and an expert on providing practical EA solutions to real-life problems. He has spent his career in strategy and analysis, creating simple solutions to complex problems. Dave, and the Conexiam team, work with companies around the globe to optimize EA teams and deliver outstanding enterprise architecture.