Introduction to the TOGAF® Standard, 10th Edition Includes
The TOGAF Framework provides universal concepts. TOGAF Series Guides tell you how to use the framework.
Adoption of the TOGAF Standard requires configuring the universal concepts for your Enterprise Architecture Team.
More, better, and topical guidance on how to deliver the best Enterprise Architecture for our stakeholders and organization.
The TOGAF Standard provides proven practice. The Open Group's TOGAF Library provides a home for emerging ideas that are not proven.
Using Introduction to the TOGAF® Standard, 10th Edition
The strength of the TOGAF Standard is to provide universal scaffolding that is uniquely customized. An Enterprise Architect working on the Data Architecture supporting a strategic transformation may not even recognize a Business Architect’s work to support consolidating operations.
Both will use the TOGAF Standard. The Data Architect and Business Architect both serve stakeholders. They both help stakeholders understand
the available changes in terms of a complex set of priorities. They both provide a roadmap of change and criteria to constrain the change and judge its success. They are working on problems with radically different
scope in different domains. They need different specialist analytic, communication, and documentation techniques.
Both need to bring their work together into a consistent whole.
Extended and specialized Guidance in the TOGAF Standard, 10th Edition
General How-to Guidance
- TOGAF Series Guide: A Practitioners’ Approach to Developing
Enterprise Architecture Following the TOGAF ADM
- TOGAF Series Guide: Using the TOGAF Standard in the Digital
- TOGAF Series Guide: Digital Technology Adoption: A Guide to
Readiness Assessment and Roadmap Development
Establishing an EA Team
Architecture Domain Guidance
- TOGAF Series Guide: Integrating Risk and Security within a TOGAF Enterprise Architecture
- TOGAF Series Guide: Business Models
- TOGAF Series Guide: Business Capabilities, Version 2
- TOGAF Series Guide: Value Streams
- TOGAF Series Guide: Information Mapping
- TOGAF Series Guide: Organization Mapping
- TOGAF Series Guide: Business Scenarios
- TOGAF Series Guide: Information Architecture: Customer Master
Data Management (C-MDM)
- TOGAF Series Guide: Enabling Enterprise Agility
- TOGAF Series Guide: Applying the TOGAF ADM using Agile Sprints
- TOGAF Series Guide: TOGAF Digital Business Reference Model (DBRM)
- TOGAF Series Guide: Government Reference Model
- TOGAF Series Guide: Architecture Maturity Models
- TOGAF Series Guide: Architecture Project Management
- TOGAF Series Guide: Architecture Skills Framework
TOGAF Fundamental Content
- Introduction and Core Concepts, Architecture Development Method, ADM Techniques, Applying the ADM, Architecture Content, Enterprise Architecture Capability and Governance
Download Introduction to the TOGAF Standard, 10th Edition
You will get an email with your download of the Introduction to the TOGAF Standard, 10th Edition.
We will add you to our mailing list and send notes and additional materials to help you with developing your EA Team and becoming a better Enterprise Architect.