Predictable EA - EA Governance Workshop
Enterprise Architecture Governance workshop both sides of EA Governance
This workshop is helpful to organizations considering investing significantly in organizational transformation.
We facilitate clear understanding by your architecture team and key stakeholders of Governance - providing direction and establishing control.
Predictable EA Workshops
Workshop balance training and consulting.
When consulting we are focused on delivering useful enterprise architecture. We focus on developing your EA team so they can deliver the work independently.
In a workshop we address a challenge faced by your team with your team. We balance learning and doing by systematically addressing a significant challenge.
Predictable EA - Governance Workshop
The packaged 1-day or 3-day workshop developed from best practice direction and control of change.
Direct Architecture Development
- Ends & Means - what is the aim of the change. What criteria we will use to assess the best possible change. Any restrictions, must-do or must-not-do, in achieving the change.
Control Architecture Development
- How to test the architecture as they develop it to ensure the Direction is being followed.
Use Enterprise Architecture to Direct Change
- Provide scope of change, expected benefits, and criteria of success. Up-front description of change restrictions.
- Align EA-based direction to project style and development style.
- Best-practice direction of Agile software development
Use EA to Control Change
- how to test the change at the right time - scope, plan, execution
- how to test Agile software development at product definition, backlog grooming, sprint planning and sprint acceptance
- Decision-makers (Stakeholder, Sponsor, Implementation Lead)
- Enterprise Architecture Team
- Financial Team for benefit realization
Configuration provides alignment between an organization’s existing architecture deliverables, EA & governance processes, and its organizational model.
Typically Conexiam workshops are held in preparation of a major initiative, or when one is crashing & burning. You need the output aligned to how you are working with Navigate filling holes in method and work product.
Governance and Enterprise Architecture Purpose
Each of the purposes has a different governance focus:
Download Governor's Guide
Ready to find out more?
Drop us a line today for a free quote!